(Pre-Order) Display Case 43cm -- Suits 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, 1:32, 1:64, 1:50 -- DDA Collectibles
(Pre-Order) Display Case 60cm -- Suits 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, 1:32, 1:64, 1:50 -- DDA Collectibles
(Pre-Order) Display Case 90cm -- Suits 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, 1:32, 1:64, 1:50 -- DDA Collectibles
1:18 Display Case w/ 4 Adjustable LED Lights -- Black, Silver or White Base
We offer a range of display solutions at Anthony's Diecasts. Feel free to contact us for advice or custom requests.
Showcase Your Pride and Your Passion in a Stylish 1:24 Display Case
People may ask if you’re not too old for toys when they see the 1:24 display case from Anthony’s Diecast displaying one of your prized possessions. However, serious collectors of diecast cars, know that these are no mere toys. People often misunderstand our diecast hobby, but fortunately you have found a partner in us.
Benefits of Anthony’s Diecasts
It’s the start of an exciting relationship when you find someone in life sharing your passion, supporting your dreams, eager to listen to your stories about every model in your collection. At Anthony’s Diecast, we cherish these relationships.
- Did you crash them or collect them? Preserving toy models is an interest which often starts at a young age. We offer a variety of display case sizes suited to fit the standard sizing scale, from 1:18 display case to the much smaller 1:43 display case perfect for your showpieces.
- We understand you don’t mind investing in a detailed and desired showpiece but want to save on accessories. Hence, we always aim to offer the lowest prices in the country on our display cases and other accessories–making it affordable to care for your cars.
- Although we love sharing stories over our countertop, we gladly ship at a flat rate across Australia. Our online store offers a wide range of models and accessories in various sizes. You can even try out our Afterpay option as a convenient payment solution.
Related Products We Provide with Our 1:18 Display Case
We provide various display options ranging between 1:18 and 1:43 to help you preserve the models you own. Keeping your collection in a mint condition is vital to maintain the value of your investment. We also supply a range of accessories to restore damaged models.
- Our collection of accessories includes wheels, lights and bonnets. Maybe once the treasured model was a toy car and scarred by regular play. As a collector, you can restore it to its former glory. Our salvage system helps you find the perfect replacement parts for your model.
- Complete your display with some memorabilia. We have flags and books, banners, posters and even helmets to add your exhibit.
- Do you want to evaluate your collection or sell some of your models? You can simply add a few details about your model, and we’ll get back to your within 24 hours regarding the value of your model.
About Anthony’s Diecasts
We share our passion for diecast models by helping you explore your interest and fascination with their detail and design. We understand that it is not a toy in a box. It is your scaled model of the car in which Rubens Barrichello finished second during the 2016 Brazilian Stock Car Championship. A rare piece from a limited range. Priceless.
We look forward to hearing your stories and to share in your delight when you find a rare piece. Follow us on social media or visit our store.
Finding the Perfect Model Car Display Case for Your Collection
When you find the perfect diecast of a rare or unique car that you could only dream of owning in real life, doesn't it deserve a model car display case that showcases your new model? While some choose never to remove their models from the box, others prefer to use them as items of interest when decorating — or to show off an aspect of your personality on an office shelf. Keeping the pristine good looks of your model intact, while also protecting it from dust and other potential hazards, is much easier than you might think. With Anthony's Diecasts, a convenient retailer of models and display items, creating the perfect presentation is no problem. Let's explore why you should invest in a better display and how we can help.
The Importance of a Good Model Car Display
A display case is more than just a clear box to put your car inside; with a smart choice, it can help to highlight all the best aspects and the high level of detail found in your models. Anthony's Diecasts has searched high and low to discover the best options on the market today. Your choice of display solutions matters for several reasons:
- When you purchase limited-edition diecast cars, an excellent way to protect them is virtually mandatory. A display case lets you continue to enjoy looking at your purchase without worrying about dust or damage.
- Some display solutions add more character to the cars you own. For example, our 3D printed display ramp is a simple yet elegant way to provide a different angle for viewing. Others, such as car stackers, let you display more of your collection through a smarter use of space.
- Cases with built-in lights let you show off the decals and paint schemes of your favourite editions in detail.
From protecting your models to making them look their best, a display ramp or case adds another layer of quality to your cars.
What Sets Anthony's Diecasts Apart Regarding a Model Car Display Cabinet?
Through our passion for detailed models and high-quality diecasting, we recognised a need for more convenient shopping solutions for our fellow fans. After getting our start on the web, we've continued to innovate within our product selection while delivering valuable service. When you choose to buy from us, you can anticipate:
- A wide selection of options. For those with only one car to display to those with many, we have something for everyone.
- Advice on display solutions and a pathway to custom creations. Don't see what you'd like on our site? Let us know if there are custom case ideas you have in mind.
- Quick shipping and responsive service. We get your order out the door ASAP and are prompt with answers to your questions.
Why Anthony's Diecasts is a Cost-Effective Option
A trip down to your local hobby store might leave you disappointed when you discover they have only one or two options available, and none suit the model you want to display. With our extensive range and quick shipping options, it's easier and less costly to find what you want. Explore our displays now, or let us know if you have any concerns before purchasing.
Why You Should Use a Case to Protect Your Diecast Display
You can organise and keep your car, train, or other models dust-free with our quality diecast display solutions. Rather than hiding your memorabilia in cardboard boxes, you can showcase your prized possessions under the protection of an LED illuminated acrylic case. At Anthony’s Diecasts, we provide a range of storage solutions so you can find a case to suit your requirements.
The Importance of a Diecast Display Case
There are various benefits when you store your diecast models in a case that include:
- Protecting your items: Whether a model holds sentimental or monetary value, you can keep it in excellent condition and dust-free in the protection of a display case. This advantage reduces the risk of breaking or scratching the model when you pick it up to move. A case creates a barrier which stops other people touching or holding your model and prevents damage which can decrease the value of the model.
- Organisation: Knowing where each model is in your vast collection can save you time and effort searching for it. You can easily organise your items by make or model for quick access, and your display area will look neat and tidy.
- Showcasing your treasures: You can proudly put your collection on display for everyone to enjoy with individual model cases. Display cases attract people’s attention, and they will want to see what it holds. With an array of display accessories such as lights, turntables, ramps, and stands, you can create an entertaining diecast exhibit.
What You Should Know About a Diecast Car Display Case
Consider the advantages of investing in an acrylic display case rather than one made from glass.
- Acrylic gives a clear view: Because there is a slight green tint to glass, you can get a distorted view of your model. Acrylic material is clear with no tint and provides a more authentic view of model colours which makes it ideal for display cases.
- Acrylic is safe: Glass can shatter upon impact when dropped, which makes it a safety risk when you are moving your display cases. The shattering glass can scratch and damage your models as well as yourself. Acrylic storage boxes are stronger and safer to use than glass as the worst that can happen when dropped is that they crack.
- Acrylic is lightweight: Plastic display cases are lighter to carry than glass which makes them cost-effective to ship and easier to handle when moving. You can readily change up your display area or transport your models in their cases, knowing that they are protected and easy to transport. There is also no worry about your cases being too heavy for your shelves.
Why is Diecast Storage from Anthony’s Diecasts Cost-Effective?
You can protect and display your valuable models with our premium, competitively priced cases. The small investment into a quality case can safeguard your models from dust and prevent damage from people touching your possessions. We provide excellent customer service and various diecast storage solutions that are affordable and look stylish on display. Contact us today to order an LED illuminated case.