1:18 1983 Peter Brock -- ATCC 3rd Place Holden VH Commodore -- Classic Carlectab
1:18 1995 Bathurst Winner -- Larry Perkins/Russell Ingall -- Classic Carlectable
1:18 2004 Peter Brock -- Targa Tasmania Holden Monaro -- Biante/AUTOart
1:18 1984 Peter Brock -- ATCC 2nd Place Holden VH Commodore -- Classic Carlectab
1:18 1996 Peter Brock -- Volvo 850 Sedan -- Super Touring Championship -- Biante
1:18 2015 Sandown Winner -- Winterbottom/Owen Prodrive -- Authentic Collectables
1:18 2015 Sandown Runner Up -- Mostert/Waters Prodrive -- Authentic Collectables
1:18 2016 Fabian Coulthard - Darwin -- DJR Team Penske -- Authentic Collectables
1:18 2016 Coulthard/Youlden - Gold Coast -- DJR Team Penske -- Authentic Collect
1:18 FPV GT R-Spec -- NSW Police Car Highway Patrol HWP150 -- Apex Replicas
1:18 Ford XB Falcon GT Hardtop Street Machine -- Candy Red -- Biante/AUTOart
1:18 Holden LX Torana SLR5000 Street Machine "Immolator" -- Pepper Red -- Biante
1:18 2010 Bathurst HRT Retro -- SIGNED Tander/McConville -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 1984 Bathurst Winner -- Peter Brock/Larry Perkins -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 1983 Peter McLeod -- Slick 50 Mazda RX7 -- Endurance Champion -- Biante
1:18 1997 Bathurst Winner -- Larry Perkins/Russell Ingall -- Classic Carlectable
1:18 2018 Craig Lowndes -- Final Race Gold Livery -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 2016 Craig Lowndes -- Clontarf Foundation Darwin Livery -- Classic Carlecta
1:18 2015 Bathurst Winner - Craig Lowndes/Steven Richards - Classic Carlectables
1:18 1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe -- Black w/Yellow Flames -- MotorMax
1:18 1961-1967 Morris Mini Cooper -- Dark Blue with British Flag -- MotorMax
1:18 Holden EH Special -– Jindabyne Mauve -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 1979 Bathurst Janson/Perkins -- Holden LX Torana A9X -- Classic Carlectable
1:18 Valiant E38 R/T Charger -- Vitamin C Orange -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 2020 Daytona 24Hr GTLM Class Winner -- Chaz Mostert BMW M8 GTE -- Minichamp
1:18 1989 Ford Sierra RS500 -- Inter-tec 500 Winner Allan Moffat -- Biante
1:18 Lancia Delta HF Integrale -- #1 C.Sainz / L.Moya -- Kyosho
1:18 Lancia Delta HF Integrale -- #1 J.Kankkunen / J.Piironen -- Kyosho
1:18 2020 Formula 1 Safety Car -- Mercedes-AMG GT-R -- Minichamps
1:18 2020 Formula 1 Safety Car Ferrari 1000 GP -- Mercedes-AMG GT-R -- Minichamp
Find a 1:18 Porsche and Enjoy a Richly Detailed Scale Model
Some feats of engineering never tarnish in their beauty and grace, and the opportunity to appreciate them with an excellent model such as a 1:18 Porsche isn't one to miss. Whether you want a replica of a famous Porsche racer, or you're more interested in something such as a 1:18 Mercedes Benz Actros, a high-quality diecast car is a perfect choice. Accurately scaled down to fit on a shelf or your desk with ease, these unique products are a far cry from the small toys we played with as kids — but they're no less fun to own. At Anthony's Diecasts, we stock a wide range of superb scale models including cars, motorcycles, and more, backed up by excellent customer service and fast shipping. Let's explore some of the fun facts behind the models we offer as you consider what to add to your collection next.
The History Behind the 1:12 Harley Davidson
From the classic "hog" that is the Road King to designs that hearken back to the very earliest days of motorcycles, there is much to love about the Harley Davidson brand. Reproductions in 1:12 scale allow for fine detail of everything from the trim around the seat to the star of the show, the engine itself. Where did Harleys come from, though?
- The company itself got its start in 1905 as a scrappy endeavour run by just a few friends working off ideas centred around mounting a specially designed engine to a bicycle. It didn't take long before they produced full-fledged motorcycles.
- The First World War saw an explosion of motorcycle production, and their popularity carried through into the post-war years. Harleys developed an iconic image at this time, and their popularity endured even through the tough years of the 1930s.
- Modern Harleys came about later, in the 1980s, and today they maintain a wide range of different cycles. You'll find many of these styles represented throughout our collection of fine diecast models.
With one of our 1:12 scale diecast motorcycle models, you can enjoy owning a small piece of history displayable at home.
Fast Facts About Our 1:24 Harley Davidson
Want something a little smaller and easier to find space for than a 1:12 model? Our 1:24 model may not be quite as large, but it still packs all the punch of Harley's personality into a smaller package. Here's what you need to know to consider purchasing one of these models properly:
- We have a range of 1:24 Harleys including the iconic 1942 WLA Flathead, the motorcycle most associated with the soldiers of the Second World War. We also have later models, such as the 1948 Panhead, that contain the evolved yet classic look.
- Our models come from manufacturer Maisto, a leading creator of richly detailed diecasts.
- All the models we provide feature quality paint and construction, but choosing a display case is an easy way to protect your investment.
The Benefits of a 1:18 Nissan from Anthony's Diecasts
Prefer the sport and power of a racing car instead? From a 1:24 Mercury to Nissans such as the GT-R, we have plenty for you to choose from in these categories as well. What are some of the distinct advantages of purchasing one of these models from our shop? Consider the benefits:
- We've made it easier to find many of the more unique paint schemes and model types out there. Are you hunting for something in particular? We may have what you're looking for right now.
- You won't find a better price. Even for those hard-to-find models, such as a 1:18 Bugatti Chiron, you'll see that we have the most competitive options around.
- We securely ship all our items so you can trust in a safe arrival. When issues do occur, we make it easy to get in touch so we can take corrective action.
Why Should You Buy From Anthony's Diecasts?
Diecast cars are a unique hobby, characterised by fan loyalties to both particular cars and particular model manufacturers. At Anthony's Diecasts, we understand because we have the same passion for these products that you do. To that end, we provide more competitive prices, a more comprehensive selection, and an easier way to shop than heading into your local hobby store. Start exploring our collection now, or find out how to contact us if you have questions or concerns.