1:18 2015 Bathurst 12 Hour Winner -- Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 -- AUTOart
1:18 Nissan S15 Silvia -- Black Vertex -- Ignition Model IG2005
1:18 Nissan R35 GTR -- Liberty Walk LB-Silhouette Works GT -- Top Speed Models
1:18 Nissan Silvia S13 Rocket Bunny V2 -- Yellow -- Ignition Model IG1135
1:18 Nissan GT-R (R35) Premium Edition -- Matte Gray -- Ignition Model IG1757
1:18 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) (#3) 1971 Fuji Masters 250km -- IG2018
1:18 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO (BNR32) (Stock) -- White -- Ignition Model IG2168
1:18 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO (BNR32) (Stock) -- Gun Metallic Grey -- IG2167
1:18 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO IMPUL (BNR32) -- Gun Metallic Grey -- IG2227
1:18 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO (BNR32) (Modified) - White Ignition Model IG2166
1:18 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO (BNR32) (Modified) -- Gun Metallic Grey -- IG2165
1:18 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-X (GC110) -- White -- Ignition Model IG1984
1:18 Nissan S15 Silvia -- Blue Metallic Vertex -- Ignition Model IG2001
1:18 1982 Nissan Skyline RS Turbo Super Silhouette - #11 Masahiro Hasemi AUTOart
1:18 Nissan Skyline 25GT Turbo (ER34) 4-Door -- Silver -- Ignition IG1578
1:18 Nissan Skyline 25GT Turbo (ER34) 4-Door -- Black -- Ignition Model IG1579
1:18 Nissan Silvia S13 Rocket Bunny V2 -- Matte Black -- Ignition Model IG1137
1:18 Nissan Silvia S13 Rocket Bunny V1 -- Black -- Ignition Model IG1131
1:18 Nissan Silvia S13 Rocket Bunny V1 -- Metallic Blue -- Ignition Model IG1129
1:18 Nissan Silvia S13 Rocket Bunny V2 -- Silver -- Ignition Model IG1136
1:18 1998 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) Mine's -- White -- Ottomobile
Find a 1:18 Porsche and Enjoy a Richly Detailed Scale Model
Some feats of engineering never tarnish in their beauty and grace, and the opportunity to appreciate them with an excellent model such as a 1:18 Porsche isn't one to miss. Whether you want a replica of a famous Porsche racer, or you're more interested in something such as a 1:18 Mercedes Benz Actros, a high-quality diecast car is a perfect choice. Accurately scaled down to fit on a shelf or your desk with ease, these unique products are a far cry from the small toys we played with as kids — but they're no less fun to own. At Anthony's Diecasts, we stock a wide range of superb scale models including cars, motorcycles, and more, backed up by excellent customer service and fast shipping. Let's explore some of the fun facts behind the models we offer as you consider what to add to your collection next.
The History Behind the 1:12 Harley Davidson
From the classic "hog" that is the Road King to designs that hearken back to the very earliest days of motorcycles, there is much to love about the Harley Davidson brand. Reproductions in 1:12 scale allow for fine detail of everything from the trim around the seat to the star of the show, the engine itself. Where did Harleys come from, though?
- The company itself got its start in 1905 as a scrappy endeavour run by just a few friends working off ideas centred around mounting a specially designed engine to a bicycle. It didn't take long before they produced full-fledged motorcycles.
- The First World War saw an explosion of motorcycle production, and their popularity carried through into the post-war years. Harleys developed an iconic image at this time, and their popularity endured even through the tough years of the 1930s.
- Modern Harleys came about later, in the 1980s, and today they maintain a wide range of different cycles. You'll find many of these styles represented throughout our collection of fine diecast models.
With one of our 1:12 scale diecast motorcycle models, you can enjoy owning a small piece of history displayable at home.
Fast Facts About Our 1:24 Harley Davidson
Want something a little smaller and easier to find space for than a 1:12 model? Our 1:24 model may not be quite as large, but it still packs all the punch of Harley's personality into a smaller package. Here's what you need to know to consider purchasing one of these models properly:
- We have a range of 1:24 Harleys including the iconic 1942 WLA Flathead, the motorcycle most associated with the soldiers of the Second World War. We also have later models, such as the 1948 Panhead, that contain the evolved yet classic look.
- Our models come from manufacturer Maisto, a leading creator of richly detailed diecasts.
- All the models we provide feature quality paint and construction, but choosing a display case is an easy way to protect your investment.
The Benefits of a 1:18 Nissan from Anthony's Diecasts
Prefer the sport and power of a racing car instead? From a 1:24 Mercury to Nissans such as the GT-R, we have plenty for you to choose from in these categories as well. What are some of the distinct advantages of purchasing one of these models from our shop? Consider the benefits:
- We've made it easier to find many of the more unique paint schemes and model types out there. Are you hunting for something in particular? We may have what you're looking for right now.
- You won't find a better price. Even for those hard-to-find models, such as a 1:18 Bugatti Chiron, you'll see that we have the most competitive options around.
- We securely ship all our items so you can trust in a safe arrival. When issues do occur, we make it easy to get in touch so we can take corrective action.
Why Should You Buy From Anthony's Diecasts?
Diecast cars are a unique hobby, characterised by fan loyalties to both particular cars and particular model manufacturers. At Anthony's Diecasts, we understand because we have the same passion for these products that you do. To that end, we provide more competitive prices, a more comprehensive selection, and an easier way to shop than heading into your local hobby store. Start exploring our collection now, or find out how to contact us if you have questions or concerns.