Framed 3D Mt Panorama Model with 1:18 2020 Bathurst Winner -- 3D Track Art
1:18 1999 Gardner/Brabham Bathurst -- Holden VT Commodore -- Biante/AUTOart
1:18 1983 Dick Johnson/Bartlett -- Greens Tuf Ford XE Falcon -- Biante (No COA)
1:18 1983 Dick Johnson/Bartlett -- Greens Tuf Ford XE Falcon -- Biante
1:18 2015 Bathurst Winner - Craig Lowndes/Steven Richards - Classic Carlectables
1:18 1971 Bathurst Winner Allan Moffat -- Ford XY Falcon GTHO Phase 3 -- Biante
1:18 "Holden Wins At Bathurst" Commemorative Livery -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 *SIGNED* 1980 Dick Johnson/French -- "The Rock" Tru Blu Ford XD Falcon
1:18 1982 Bathurst Kevin Bartlett/Bond -- #9 Chevrolet Camaro -- Classic
1:18 1992 Peter Brock/Reuter -- Bathurst HDT Holden VP Commodore -- Classic
1:18 1993 Dick Johnson/John Bowe Bathurst -- Ford EB Falcon -- Biante
1:18 1991 Dick Johnson/John Bowe -- Bathurst 1000 Ford Sierra RS500 -- Biante
1:18 1974 Peter Brock Bathurst -- Holden L34 Torana -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 1986 Peter Brock/Moffat -- Bathurst Holden VK Commodore -- Classic
1:18 1993 Peter Brock/Cleland -- Bathurst HDT Holden VP Commodore -- Classic
1:18 1994 Peter Brock/Mezera -- Bathurst HRT Holden VP Commodore -- Classic
1:18 2004 Bathurst Peter Brock -- HRT Holden VY Commodore -- Biante
1:18 1976 Bathurst Peter Brock -- Holden LH Torana SLR 5000 L34 -- Biante
1:18 1973 Bathurst Peter Brock -- Holden LJ Torana GTR XU-1 -- Classic
1:18 1987 Bathurst Peter Brock #05 -- Holden VL Commodore -- Biante
1:18 1995 Peter Brock/Mezera -- Bathurst HRT Holden VR Commodore -- Biante
1:18 1997 Peter Brock/Mark Skaife -- Bathurst HRT Holden VS Commodore -- Biante
1:18 1990 Peter Brock/Andy Rouse -- Bathurst 1000 Ford Sierra RS500 -- Biante
1:18 1984 Bathurst Winner -- #05 Peter Brock/Larry Perkins -- Biante
1:18 1984 Bathurst Winner -- Peter Brock/Larry Perkins -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 1972 Bathurst Colin Bond - Holden LJ Torana GTR XU-1 - Classic Carlectables
1:18 1987 Bathurst Class 2 Winner Richards/Longhurst - BMW M3 (E30) - Minichamps
1:18 2010 Bathurst HRT Retro -- SIGNED Tander/McConville -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 1994 Bathurst 3rd Place Perkins/Hansford -- Holden VP Commodore
1:18 1979 Bathurst Janson/Perkins - Holden LX Torana A9X -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 1978 Bathurst Harvey/O'Brien -- Holden LX Torana A9X -- Classic Carlectable
1:18 2020 Bathurst -- #9 Reynolds/Brown -- Erebus Motosport -- Authentic
1:18 2020 Bathurst -- #99 De Pasquale/Kostecki -- Erebus Motosport -- Authentic
1:18 2020 Cam Waters -- Bathurst Pole Position -- Monster Energy -- Authentic
1:18 1995 Bathurst Winner Perkins/Ingall -- Silver Livery 25th Anniversary
1:18 1978 Bathurst Grice/Leffler -- Holden LX Torana A9X -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 1977 Bathurst Jane/Geoghegan -- Holden LX Torana A9X - Classic Carlectables
1:18 1970 Bathurst Winner Allan Moffat -- Gold 50th Anniversary Ford XW Falcon
1:18 2020 Bathurst -- Jamie Whincup/Craig Lowndes -- Red Bull Holden Racing Team
1:18 1996 Bathurst Pole -- Ford EF Falcon -- Glenn Seton -- Apex Replicas
1:18 2020 Bathurst Winner -- Shane Van Gisbergen/Garth Tander -- Red Bull Holden
1:18 1975 Bathurst 2nd Place -- Holden LH L34 Torana SLR 5000-- Classic Carlecta
1:18 2015 Bathurst 12 Hour -- #99 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 -- AUTOart
1:18 2015 Bathurst 12 Hour 3rd Place -- #97 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 -- AUTOart
1:18 2019 Bathurst Winner -- McLaughlin/Premat DJR Team Penske -- Authentic
1:18 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour 2nd Place -- #62 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 -- AUTOart
1:18 1978 Hardie-Ferodo 1000 Winner Plaque -- Peter Brock & Jim Richards
1:18 1977 Hardie-Ferodo 1000 Winner Plaque -- Allan Moffat & Jacky Ickx
1:18 1976 Hardie-Ferodo 1000 Winner Plaque -- Bob Morris & John Fitzpatrick
1:18 1975 Hardie-Ferodo 1000 Winner Plaque -- Peter Brock & Brian Sampson
1:18 1973 Hardie-Ferodo 1000 Winner Plaque -- Allan Moffat & Ian Geoghegan
Find a 1:18 Porsche and Enjoy a Richly Detailed Scale Model
Some feats of engineering never tarnish in their beauty and grace, and the opportunity to appreciate them with an excellent model such as a 1:18 Porsche isn't one to miss. Whether you want a replica of a famous Porsche racer, or you're more interested in something such as a 1:18 Mercedes Benz Actros, a high-quality diecast car is a perfect choice. Accurately scaled down to fit on a shelf or your desk with ease, these unique products are a far cry from the small toys we played with as kids — but they're no less fun to own. At Anthony's Diecasts, we stock a wide range of superb scale models including cars, motorcycles, and more, backed up by excellent customer service and fast shipping. Let's explore some of the fun facts behind the models we offer as you consider what to add to your collection next.
The History Behind the 1:12 Harley Davidson
From the classic "hog" that is the Road King to designs that hearken back to the very earliest days of motorcycles, there is much to love about the Harley Davidson brand. Reproductions in 1:12 scale allow for fine detail of everything from the trim around the seat to the star of the show, the engine itself. Where did Harleys come from, though?
- The company itself got its start in 1905 as a scrappy endeavour run by just a few friends working off ideas centred around mounting a specially designed engine to a bicycle. It didn't take long before they produced full-fledged motorcycles.
- The First World War saw an explosion of motorcycle production, and their popularity carried through into the post-war years. Harleys developed an iconic image at this time, and their popularity endured even through the tough years of the 1930s.
- Modern Harleys came about later, in the 1980s, and today they maintain a wide range of different cycles. You'll find many of these styles represented throughout our collection of fine diecast models.
With one of our 1:12 scale diecast motorcycle models, you can enjoy owning a small piece of history displayable at home.
Fast Facts About Our 1:24 Harley Davidson
Want something a little smaller and easier to find space for than a 1:12 model? Our 1:24 model may not be quite as large, but it still packs all the punch of Harley's personality into a smaller package. Here's what you need to know to consider purchasing one of these models properly:
- We have a range of 1:24 Harleys including the iconic 1942 WLA Flathead, the motorcycle most associated with the soldiers of the Second World War. We also have later models, such as the 1948 Panhead, that contain the evolved yet classic look.
- Our models come from manufacturer Maisto, a leading creator of richly detailed diecasts.
- All the models we provide feature quality paint and construction, but choosing a display case is an easy way to protect your investment.
The Benefits of a 1:18 Nissan from Anthony's Diecasts
Prefer the sport and power of a racing car instead? From a 1:24 Mercury to Nissans such as the GT-R, we have plenty for you to choose from in these categories as well. What are some of the distinct advantages of purchasing one of these models from our shop? Consider the benefits:
- We've made it easier to find many of the more unique paint schemes and model types out there. Are you hunting for something in particular? We may have what you're looking for right now.
- You won't find a better price. Even for those hard-to-find models, such as a 1:18 Bugatti Chiron, you'll see that we have the most competitive options around.
- We securely ship all our items so you can trust in a safe arrival. When issues do occur, we make it easy to get in touch so we can take corrective action.
Why Should You Buy From Anthony's Diecasts?
Diecast cars are a unique hobby, characterised by fan loyalties to both particular cars and particular model manufacturers. At Anthony's Diecasts, we understand because we have the same passion for these products that you do. To that end, we provide more competitive prices, a more comprehensive selection, and an easier way to shop than heading into your local hobby store. Start exploring our collection now, or find out how to contact us if you have questions or concerns.