(Pre-Order) 1:8 Lotus 72D -- 1972 British GP -- Emerson Fittipaldi -- PocherHK114
**This item is a pre-order. Please read below**
You are paying the full price for this item. When the item arrives in store it will be sent straight away with no further payments required.
Model is expected to arrive in store Q4 2022
- Scale: 1:8
Details: Comes as a kit.
- 600+ pieces
- Ages 14+
- Manufacturer: Pocher
The Lotus 72 is seen by many to be the most beautiful, innovative and iconic Formula One racing car of the 1970s. Colin Chapman’s revolutionary idea of moving the radiator from the front of the car to a pair in sidepods allowed a sweeping change in the looks, handling and ability of Formula One cars. Firstly in Gold Leaf colours and then in the stunning black and gold of JPS, the Lotus 72 swept all before it in the early 1970s, proving to be the class of the field. Powered by a just as legendary engine - the Ford Cosworth DFV 3.0 V8 - the Lotus mated the power of this world beating engine with handling that left the rest of the field behind. This chassis – identity number 7 (of 9) - was raced at the 1972 British Grand Prix by the soon to be World Champion Emerson Fittipaldi. Around the sweeping confines of the Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit Emerson emerged victorious over the Tyrrell of Jackie Stewart by just 4 seconds as he charged towards that year’s crown. This amazing Pocher model features detail from the monocoque chassis right up, through the suspension and engine components to the incredibly detailed cockpit. All logos are faithfully recreated and with real rubber tyres this impressive 1:8 model will become the star of any collection of motorsport heroes, famous cars, or pieces of art.
Please note that this item is classed as a bulky product so does not qualify for our free shipping offer.
Notes for Pre-Orders:
- Actual model may differ slightly from picture
- Occasionally the manufacturer will cancel production for various reasons. If this happens you will receive your money back in full.
- Item arrival date is an estimate only. We have no control over whether the manufacture will release it on time. If there are lengthy delays you will be notified via email
- The deposit is non-refundable
- An invoice for the full amount minus deposit paid will be sent when the item arrives in store. If it is not paid within 30 days, your order will be cancelled and your deposit will be refunded either as a store credit or store gift card
We Also Recommend
1:8 1970 Bathurst Winner Allan Moffat 64E -- Ford XW Falcon GTHO -- ICON Models
1:8 1970 Ford XW Falcon GTHO Phase II -- Silver -- ICON Models