1:18 Holden VF Commodore "DNA of VF" Celebration Livery -- Authentic CollectablesACD18H17E
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scale: 1:18
- Make/Model: Holden VF Commodore
Limited Edition: 300 pieces
- When the Holden VF Commodore replaced Holden’s VE/VEII and made its debut in the 2013 Supercars Championship it would have been hard to imagine that this new model would be more successful than it’s predecessor over the course of its lifetime.
- Holden’s VE/VEII platform was a huge success winning 103 races over the course of its life but the VF would prove to be even better, taking out 108 race wins over its 5 seasons of service from 2013 to the end of 2017. The incredible number of wins achieved by this model in the hands of superstar drivers like Whincup, Lowndes, van Gisbergen, Tander, Courtney, Coulthard and more makes the VF the most successful winning model in ATCC/VASC history.
- When you add the VF’s 87 poles, 317 podiums, 4 Supercars Championship’s and 3 Bathurst 1000 wins then you truly get an idea of how dominant this Holden really was.
- With this record in mind, Authentic Collectables are very proud to present this Holden VF Commodore Supercar “DNA of VF” Celebration model designed by respected Holden Designer Peter Hughes. With many of the race winning VF’s of the past featuring livery designs by Mr Hughes, he has certainly delivered the goods with this one.
- Featuring a really clean and striking white, red, silver and black Holden livery along with a number of the VF’s achievements featured on the roof, this is a special model for Holden fans. It marks a special piece of Australian motorsport history.
- Manufacturer: Authentic Collectables
We Also Recommend
1:18 1963 Maserati Tipo 151/3 -- Rosso Corsa Red w/Blue & White Stripes -- Tecnomodel
Regular price $49999 $499.99