1:24 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser -- Matte Green -- MotorMax: 4x4 Overlanders
1:24 1967 Chevy Camaro SS -- Blue -- MotorMax: American Classics Chevrolet
1:24 1955 Chevy Bel Air -- Blue/Silver -- MotorMax: American Classics Chevrolet
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Holden Wins At Bathurst Commemorative Livery -- Classic Carlectables
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2020 Bathurst -- Jamie Whincup/Craig Lowndes -- Red Bull Holden Racing Team
(Pre-Order) 1:43 2020 Bathurst -- Jamie Whincup/Craig Lowndes -- Red Bull Holden Racing Team
(Pre-Order) 1:18 2020 Bathurst -- Jamie Whincup/Craig Lowndes -- Red Bull Holden Racing Team
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2020 Bathurst Winner -- Shane Van Gisbergen/Garth Tander -- Red Bull Holden Racing Team
(Pre-Order) 1:43 2020 Bathurst Winner -- Shane Van Gisbergen/Garth Tander -- Red Bull Holden Racing Team
Scalextric -- 1969 Bathurst -- Allan Moffat -- Ford XW Falcon GTHO Phase 1
Scalextric -- 2018 Bathurst Winner -- Lowndes/Richards -- Holden ZB Commodore
Scalextric -- 1979 Bathurst Winner -- Peter Brock/Richards -- Holden Torana A9X
1:72 Lockheed Martin F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter -- Plastic Kit -- Revell Plane
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2019 Daytona 24 Hours -- Mercedes AMG GT3 #33 -- Spark Models
(Pre-Order) 1:64 1970 Le Mans 24 Hour -- Porsche 917 K #22 -- Spark Models
(Pre-Order) 1:64 1970 Le Mans 24 Hour -- Porsche 917 K #20 -- Spark Models
(Pre-Order) 1:64 Toyota TRD 3000GT -- Alpine Silver Metallic -- Mini GT Supra
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2019 Bentley Continental GT3 -- #110 M-Sport Team -- Mini GT
(Pre-Order) 2020 Bathurst Winner Print -- Red Bull Holden Racing Team -- Peter Hughes
1:24 2014 Nico Rosberg #6 -- Mercedes AMG W-05 -- Maisto Tech RC F1
1:24 VW Kombi (Samba) & VW Beetle -- Maisto Design Elite Transport Volkswagen
1:18 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 -- Blue Metallic w/White Stripes -- Bburago
1:18 2018 Alpine A110 Pure -- Alpine Blue -- Solido
(Pre-Order) 1:64 Toyota 86 -- 2016 Charles Ng #926 "BRIDE" Gazoo Racing -- INNO64
1994-97 Peter Brock "The HRT Years" Bathurst Holden Commodore Print -- Peter Hughes
1997 Bathurst Winner 'First to Last' Print -- Larry Perkins Russell Ingall -- Peter Hughes
1984 Bathurst 1-2 Print -- Brock/Perkins/Harvey HDT VK Commodore -- Peter Hughes
1982 Bathurst 1-3 Print -- Brock/Perkins/Harvey/Scott HDT VH Commodore -- Hughes
1979 Repco Reliability HDT 1-2-3 Print -- Holden VB Commodore -- Peter Hughes
1969 HDT Bathurst Team Print -- Colin Bond Peter Brock Holden Monaro GTS 350 -- Hughes
1969 Bathurst Winner Print -- Colin Bond Holden Monaro GTS 350 -- Peter Hughes
Check out our latest stock that has just arrived in store!
CLICK HERE to view our latest pre-order announcements
Where to Buy Quality Diecast Model Cars in Australia
Whether you are an amateur car collector or a seasoned pro, we have an extensive range of diecast model cars in Australia. From the race track to the silver screen and everything in between, our collection includes the 1989 Bathurst winning Ford Sierra and the iconic 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit. You will find the ideal make, model or manufacturer that is sure to add value to your growing collection.
A Short Buyers Guide to Diecast Model Cars Brands
When it comes to diecast model cars, here are the main things that you should know.
- Size: The size of the model refers to the scale of the diecast compared to the original concept. Usually, the larger the model, the higher the value of the diecast car; however, they do require more room to store and display. You can create a valuable collection by purchasing numerous smaller models.
- Availability: If they produced a car in smaller numbers, then it will tend to be more valuable. Manufacturer brands, car make and models, and drivers or sponsors that are in high demand can also be worth more.
Condition: The appearance and condition of the model can influence the value of a diecast car. A car that has no visible wear or defects can be more valuable than the same model with a scratch or blemish.
Tips Regarding Model Cars Online
While the type of models you collect is a personal preference, consider our tips for getting the most value out of your diecast collection.
- Shop online: You can easily browse and compare prices when you shop online. We boast an extensive diecast car collection with various brands, makes and models, so you are sure to discover the perfect item to add to your collection. Our competitive prices make our products value for money, and we have an array of accessories when you need replacement parts or a protective case in which to display your car.
- Purchase quickly: Once you find the diecast model, you want to be sure to purchase it quickly. Some models have a limited time production meaning once sold, they won’t be replaced while other brands have a high retail demand and can sell out quickly. If the demand for a model is high, then it can also increase the price.
- Store in a display case: You can get the most value out of your purchase when you display it in a custom storage case. Our cases can protect your model from dust, and the transparent plastic covering means you can enjoy showcasing your diecast car without the worry of people picking it up for a closer look.
About Anthony’s Diecasts
We provide competitively priced quality model cars, trucks, motorbikes and more. Our extensive range of vehicles include various brands, makes and models such as a diecast Ford Falcon, Nissan Skyline, Porsche 911 Carrera and more. Our products also include LED-illuminated display cases that are perfect for showcasing your models. We provide excellent customer service and our easy to use online store means you can browse and shop your favourite models from the comfort of your home. You can visit our friendly and knowledgeable team at our showroom or contact us with any questions.