(Pre-Order) 1:43 1995 Bathurst Winner -- Holden VR Commodore -- Larry Perkins ACE Models
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Toyota Crown (120) 3.0 Royal Saloon G -- Pearl White/Champagne Gold -- Ignition Model IG2059
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Toyota Crown (120) 2.8 Royal Saloon G -- Black -- Ignition Model IG2057
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Toyota Crown (120) 2.8 Royal Saloon G -- White -- Ignition Model IG2054
1:64 Toyota Supra JZA80 RZ -- Blue Metallic GReddy Ver. -- Ignition Model IG2239
1:64 Toyota Supra JZA80 RZ - Orange Metallic GReddy Ver. - Ignition Model IG2238
1:18 Nissan Silvia S13 Rocket Bunny V2 -- Yellow -- Ignition Model IG1135
1:43 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) STAR ROAD - White - Ignition Model IG1912
1:43 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) STAR ROAD -- Silver Ignition Model IG1911
1:18 Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version (GC8改) -- Black -- Ignition Model IG1640
1:18 Nissan GT-R (R35) Premium Edition -- Matte Gray -- Ignition Model IG1757
1:18 Nissan Sunny Truck Long (B121) -- GunMetallic Grey -- Ignition Model IG1436
1:18 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) (#3) 1971 Fuji Masters 250km -- IG2018
(Pre-Order) 1:43 Nissan Skyline 2000 RS-Turbo (R30) -- Black -- Ignition Model IG2328
(Pre-Order) 1:43 Nissan Skyline 2000 RS-Turbo (R30) -- Red/Black -- Ignition Model IG2327
(Pre-Order) 1:43 Nissan Skyline 2000 RS-Turbo (R30) -- Silver/Black -- Ignition Model IG2326
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Nissan Laurel 2000SGX (C130) -- Green -- Ignition Model IG2402
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Nissan Laurel 2000SGX (C130) -- Ivory White -- Ignition Model IG2401
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Nissan Skyline GTS AUTECH Ver (R31改) -- Brown Metallic -- Ignition Model IG2415
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X -- White -- Ignition Model IG2294
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X -- Blue Metallic -- Ignition Model IG2295
(Pre-Order) 1:18 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X -- Red Metallic -- Ignition Model IG2293
(Pre-Order) 1:64 Nissan Silvia S13 Rocket Bunny V1 -- Red Metallic -- INNO64
(Pre-Order) 1:64 Nissan Silvia S13 Rocket Bunny V1 -- Blue/Grey -- INNO64
1:18 Ford XY Falcon GTHO Street Machine -- Sub Zero Teal -- Biante/AUTOart
1:18 Holden HQ Monaro GTS -- Custom Orange Tangerine -- Classic Carlectables
1:18 2008 Jamie Whincup -- Red Dust Livery -- Ford BF Falcon Classic Carlectable
2018 Supercars Ford Falcon's - "Class of 2018" - DJR Team Penske, Tickford Print
1:24 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 -- Blue -- MotorMax: American Classics
1:24 1957 Chevy Bel Air -- Red -- MotorMax: American Classics Chevrolet
1:24 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee -- Yellow/Black -- MotorMax: American Classics
1:24 1955 Chevy Bel Air -- Green/Off-White -- MotorMax: American Classics Chevro
1:24 1955 Chevy Bel Air Nomad -- Green -- MotorMax: American Classics Chevrolet
1:18 Ford XY Falcon Phase 3 GT-HO - Twin Mirror Ultra White Classic Carlectables
Check out our latest stock that has just arrived in store!
CLICK HERE to view our latest pre-order announcements
Where to Buy Quality Diecast Model Cars in Australia
Whether you are an amateur car collector or a seasoned pro, we have an extensive range of diecast model cars in Australia. From the race track to the silver screen and everything in between, our collection includes the 1989 Bathurst winning Ford Sierra and the iconic 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit. You will find the ideal make, model or manufacturer that is sure to add value to your growing collection.
A Short Buyers Guide to Diecast Model Cars Brands
When it comes to diecast model cars, here are the main things that you should know.
- Size: The size of the model refers to the scale of the diecast compared to the original concept. Usually, the larger the model, the higher the value of the diecast car; however, they do require more room to store and display. You can create a valuable collection by purchasing numerous smaller models.
- Availability: If they produced a car in smaller numbers, then it will tend to be more valuable. Manufacturer brands, car make and models, and drivers or sponsors that are in high demand can also be worth more.
Condition: The appearance and condition of the model can influence the value of a diecast car. A car that has no visible wear or defects can be more valuable than the same model with a scratch or blemish.
Tips Regarding Model Cars Online
While the type of models you collect is a personal preference, consider our tips for getting the most value out of your diecast collection.
- Shop online: You can easily browse and compare prices when you shop online. We boast an extensive diecast car collection with various brands, makes and models, so you are sure to discover the perfect item to add to your collection. Our competitive prices make our products value for money, and we have an array of accessories when you need replacement parts or a protective case in which to display your car.
- Purchase quickly: Once you find the diecast model, you want to be sure to purchase it quickly. Some models have a limited time production meaning once sold, they won’t be replaced while other brands have a high retail demand and can sell out quickly. If the demand for a model is high, then it can also increase the price.
- Store in a display case: You can get the most value out of your purchase when you display it in a custom storage case. Our cases can protect your model from dust, and the transparent plastic covering means you can enjoy showcasing your diecast car without the worry of people picking it up for a closer look.
About Anthony’s Diecasts
We provide competitively priced quality model cars, trucks, motorbikes and more. Our extensive range of vehicles include various brands, makes and models such as a diecast Ford Falcon, Nissan Skyline, Porsche 911 Carrera and more. Our products also include LED-illuminated display cases that are perfect for showcasing your models. We provide excellent customer service and our easy to use online store means you can browse and shop your favourite models from the comfort of your home. You can visit our friendly and knowledgeable team at our showroom or contact us with any questions.