(Pre-Order) 1:18 2020 Formula 1 Safety Car -- Mercedes-AMG GT-R -- Minichamps
(Pre-Order) 1:18 2020 Antonio Giovinazzi -- Alfa Romeo Racing F1 C39 -- Minichamps
(Pre-Order) 1:18 2020 Kimi Raikkonen -- Alfa Romeo Racing F1 C39 -- Minichamps
(Pre-Order) 1:64 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Nismo S-Tune -- White -- Mini GT
(Pre-Order) 1:18 1970 Dodge D-300 Ramp Truck -- Dan Gurney AAR Trans Am Team -- ACME
(Pre-Order) 1:18 1970 Plymouth Trans Am Barracuda - #48 Pilot Car -- ACME
(Pre-Order) 1:24 1973 Holden Monaro HQ GTS -- Black w/Supercharger -- DDA/Greenlight
(Pre-Order) 1:18 1966 Ford GT-40 Mk 2 (Dirty Version) -- Daytona Winner #98 -- Shelby Collectibles
(Pre-Order) 1:18 1966 Ford GT-40 Mk 2 (Dirty Version) -- LeMans Winner #2 -- Shelby Collectibles
(Pre-Order) 1:18 1966 Ford GT-40 Mk 2 (Dirty Version) -- LeMans 3rd Place #5 -- Shelby Collectibles
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2019 Macau FIA GT World Cup -- Mercedes AMG GT3 #888 -- Spark Models
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2019 Macau FIA GT World Cup -- Mercedes AMG GT3 #88 -- Spark Models
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2016 Nurburgring 24hr Winner -- Mercedes AMG GT3 #4 -- Spark Models
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2019 LeMans Class Winner -- Porsche 911 RSR #56 -- Spark Models
(Pre-Order) 1:64 2019 LeMans 2nd Place -- Porsche 911 RSR #91 -- Spark Models
1:18 2017 Bathurst 12 Hour -- Skaife/Ingall/Longhurst/Glock -- BMW M6 GT3
(Pre-Order) 1:18 2020 Sebastian Vettel -- Scuderia Ferrari SF1000 -- Looksmart F1
(Pre-Order) 1:43 2020 Sebastian Vettel -- Scuderia Ferrari SF1000 -- Looksmart F1
(Pre-Order) 1:43 2020 Charles Leclerc -- Scuderia Ferrari SF1000 -- Looksmart F1
(Pre-Order) 1:18 2020 Charles Leclerc -- Scuderia Ferrari SF1000 -- Looksmart F1
1:64 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 -- #23 Loctite w/Driver -- Tarmac Works
1:18 Chevrolet Corvette -- Vintage Gas/Petrol Pump -- Road Signature (Round)
1:18 Roar with Gilmore -- Vintage Gas/Petrol Pump -- Road Signature (Round)
1:64 Hitch & Tow -- 2019 Ford F-350 Dually & 2019 Shelby Mustang GT350R Gulf Oil
1:18 1962 Midget Car -- Parnelli Jones -- Hollywood Spring and Axle Company -- GMP
(Pre-Order) 1:2 Dick Johnson Racing 40th Anniversary 'The Rock' Replica -- Authentic Collectables
(Pre-Order) 1:18 2019 Townsville Camo Livery -- Anton DePasquale -- Penrite Racing Erebus Motorsport
Where to Buy Quality Diecast Model Cars in Australia
Whether you are an amateur car collector or a seasoned pro, we have an extensive range of diecast model cars in Australia. From the race track to the silver screen and everything in between, our collection includes the 1989 Bathurst winning Ford Sierra and the iconic 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit. You will find the ideal make, model or manufacturer that is sure to add value to your growing collection.
A Short Buyers Guide to Diecast Model Cars Brands
When it comes to diecast model cars, here are the main things that you should know.
- Size: The size of the model refers to the scale of the diecast compared to the original concept. Usually, the larger the model, the higher the value of the diecast car; however, they do require more room to store and display. You can create a valuable collection by purchasing numerous smaller models.
- Availability: If they produced a car in smaller numbers, then it will tend to be more valuable. Manufacturer brands, car make and models, and drivers or sponsors that are in high demand can also be worth more.
Condition: The appearance and condition of the model can influence the value of a diecast car. A car that has no visible wear or defects can be more valuable than the same model with a scratch or blemish.
Tips Regarding Model Cars Online
While the type of models you collect is a personal preference, consider our tips for getting the most value out of your diecast collection.
- Shop online: You can easily browse and compare prices when you shop online. We boast an extensive diecast car collection with various brands, makes and models, so you are sure to discover the perfect item to add to your collection. Our competitive prices make our products value for money, and we have an array of accessories when you need replacement parts or a protective case in which to display your car.
- Purchase quickly: Once you find the diecast model, you want to be sure to purchase it quickly. Some models have a limited time production meaning once sold, they won’t be replaced while other brands have a high retail demand and can sell out quickly. If the demand for a model is high, then it can also increase the price.
- Store in a display case: You can get the most value out of your purchase when you display it in a custom storage case. Our cases can protect your model from dust, and the transparent plastic covering means you can enjoy showcasing your diecast car without the worry of people picking it up for a closer look.
About Anthony’s Diecasts
We provide competitively priced quality model cars, trucks, motorbikes and more. Our extensive range of vehicles include various brands, makes and models such as a diecast Ford Falcon, Nissan Skyline, Porsche 911 Carrera and more. Our products also include LED-illuminated display cases that are perfect for showcasing your models. We provide excellent customer service and our easy to use online store means you can browse and shop your favourite models from the comfort of your home. You can visit our friendly and knowledgeable team at our showroom or contact us with any questions.