Tamiya Fine Surface Primer (180mL) -- Grey -- Plastic/Metal -- 87042
1:24 Airstream 16’ Bambi Sport Camper Travel Trailer -- Greenlight
Tamiya Fine Surface Primer (180mL) -- Light Grey -- Plastic/Metal -- 87064
Solido Model Cleaning Kit -- Good for Model Cars, Bikes, Ships, Planes etc.
We Stock the Coolest 1:18 Accessories
Improve on your diecast collection with our 1:18 accessories. These large and detailed models are the traditional scale for collectors. However, if you’re not a collector but intrigued by diecast cars, you should know that 18 units of the original represent one unit on the model. They appear about 18 to 20-cm long, and we stock all the accessories to enhance your collection at Anthony’s Diecasts.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of 1:24 Accessories
The price of that sports car you wanted forever may be out of your reach or perhaps you’ve always treasured a classic car that’s no longer available. One of the ways to get your hands on them is to acquire a collectible diecast to own a piece of history.
- As a rookie collector, you should begin with smaller options. 1:24 models may be slightly larger while 1:18 is usually for the established collector. The perfect size for a beginner is the 1:64 model. They are readily available, and you don’t have to search long and hard for them. They are affordable and relatively small, which means they don’t occupy much space. Furthermore, there are ample 1:64 accessories that are available on the market.
- You’ve invested your money into your collection; you should take care of them with a decent display case. It’s an accessory that is critical to the condition of your collectibles. Prefabricated display cabinets are a great option as there are various sizes available that cater to the size of your collection. It’s the ideal way for you to protect your collectibles from unwanted handling while displaying its beauty.
- Maintaining your diecast cars is a critical factor to its longevity. Always store your valued cars at room temperature. Whether you choose to remove it from its packaging or not, it should always be kept in a dry environment. To prevent it from being tarnished, you must dust them occasionally. A car maintenance kit that contains applicators, cleaning solutions, and wax is an essential accessory.
What To Expect from Anthony’s Diecasts Regarding 1:43 Accessories
We’ve noticed the upsurge in people opting for diecast collection, and since it’s our passion, we began providing both cars and accessories.
- We have a vast catalogue of diecast cars available. With such a large variety, we guarantee to find the model you’re desire. Furthermore, we stock unique accessories for all sizes of diecast cars.
- Aside from our physical store, we offer you the opportunity to shop at our online store. Every product has a detailed description to ensure you’re receiving precisely what you want. You then add the product to your cart and use one of the various payment methods available. Your package is then shipped to you anywhere in Australia for a flat rate of $10.
- We appraise and buy collections regardless of their size. Furthermore, we have a newsletter that you can opt to receive, which provides more details regarding promotions, new products and sales.
About Anthony’s Diecasts
Collecting model cars is a hobby that people are passionate about, and so are we. We are a reputable name in supplying diecast cars.
Contact us for any questions or enquiries about diecast cars.