Albert Park Circuit -- 3D Including Topography -- 3D Track Art3DTA-ALBECLAS
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Albert Park Circuit is a temporary circuit built around Albert Lake in Melbourne, Australia that hosts the annual Australia F1 Grand Prix.
Now's your chance to own it like never before!
Expertly sculpted in CAD software to follow the topography of the track surface, this model is a perfect replication of the famous circuit.
A perfect gift or a unique addition to the man cave!
- One size available:
- Classic: 600mm x 320mm
Backing Plate Option:
- Choose to add a ply backing board with a acrylic plaque
- Classic size is designed to be hung on the wall and includes hooks for wall mounting. (See pics for how our unique hook system works)
- Material: PLA Plastic
- Manufacturer: 3D Track Art
- "See your favourite race tracks as you never have before"
- Available in three distinct sizes perfect for consistent sizing when purchasing different tracks:
- Maxi Size: All tracks scaled to a maximum of 800mm wide. Perfect for making an impact!
- Classic Size: All tracks scaled relative to each other. Small track will be small and big tracks will be big!
- Mini size: All tracks scaled to a maximum of 250mm wide. Perfect for a desk or display cabinet.